Global Daler relies on strong partnerships with renowned Swiss and international custodial banks. By operating independently, without any conflict of interest, we manage portfolios on open platforms, with access to any asset on the international market.
to the global market
Global Daler set up its Geneva operations in 2009 with the acquisition of a Swiss management structure. Over the years, the company has expanded its jurisdictions to other important international markets such as Asia, North America, and Europe to offer the best investment portfolio to its clients.
Experienced professionals 100% dedicated to the same mission:
to help clients achieve their goals.
Founding partnerTO KNOW
Administrative OfficerTO KNOW
Investment AnalystTO KNOW
Middle OfficeTO KNOW
• Public Administration Degree - FGV/SP
• Certified Financial Planner - Planejar - Associação Brasileira de Planejadores Financeiros
• Securities Consultant - CVM (Securities and Exchange Commission of Brazil)
• Certified Manager - ANBIMA (Brazilian Financial and Capital Markets Association)
Gustavo Sandoval gained experience at P&C - Planejamento Financeiro, with an active role in structuring the company and in developing financial planning systems and services for corporate clients. He has worked in the Financial Market for more than 15 years and became a founding partner in 2005 at Taler Gestora de Patrimônio in Brazil. Perceiving excellent international opportunities in the international market, he founded Global Daler in 2009, and built partnerships with the most traditional depository banks in Switzerland. In 2017, he moved to Geneva to bring local talent experience to his staff and improve services at Global Daler to suit the investment and portfolio expansion needs of his Brazilian clients.
• Financial Management Degree - UNISUL/SC
• Business Administration Post Graduate Degree - Unicesumar (Geneva)
• Certificate in Risk & Compliance – ASG-VSV Geneva
• Certificate in Accountability - INGESCO Geneva
• Federal certificate in HR - IFAGE Geneva
Andréa Barbosa began her career in real estate as a bookkeeper and an administrative assistant at EC Conseils, in Geneva. For 5 years, she worked at Via Express SARL in the Financial Management, Branch Administrative Management, and back office-centric task areas as well as an HR Officer. Since 2015, her service has been dedicated to the administrative area at Global Daler, as the HR Officer, working to open client relations according to the Swiss rules of compliance, managing data and monitoring client dossiers, and in back office-centric tasks.
• Business Administration Degree - Geneva School of Business Administration - HEG Geneva
• Banking Education – School of Commerce (Geneva)
• Diploma in Banking – Institute of Superior Banking Formation (Geneva)
• Diploma Lombard Odier => Kaleidoscope (Geneva)
Tede Carlos began his career as a bank employee at bank Lombard Odier & Cie S.A, acting as a correspondent for the depository banks, in fund counterparts and administrators, variations in financial instruments control, management request handling and follow-up, OTC product assessment via Bloomberg, and an active general role in the evolution of the bank. In 2018, he became a team member at Global Daler as a management assistant, coordinating account openings, with an active role in administrative offshore client-centric tasks and back office-centric tasks within the Bloomberg system.
• Graduate in economics and management - Geneva School of Economics and Management - GSEM UNIGE Geneva
• Bloomberg Market Concepts - Bloomberg for Education - Bloomberg
Jordy Lourenço Domingues started his career as an intern in Asset Management at Capitalium Advisors, a company active in Wealth management. His mission was focused on a complete and detailed analysis of the competitive offer on the Swiss market. In parallel, he discovered the profession of wealth manager and financial analyst. In the same year, he was an intern in Hedge Funds at Fundana, a company active in the selection of Hedge Fund managers. He was involved in the tasks of currency coverage analysis, analysis and selection process for Hedge Funds and analysis of new areas of development. In 2021, he joined the Global Daler team as a management assistant, coordinating account opening, participating in administrative tasks related to clients' offshore and back-office tasks in the Bloomberg system.